We give raw materials a personality – try us
Whatever it takes, we live up to the challenge of filling your raw material needs, where and when you want us to. That’s what our international network of competent local professionals stands for.
No more one-size-fits-all solutions
We care to know and address our partners’ individual needs and concerns and will give our best to cater to them in a fast and efficient manner. Flat hierarchies and a lean organisational structure allow us to dedicate our time to what really counts in this business: focus on human relations to create win-win scenarios that benefit organisations and people – whilst having fun doing it.
Why walk alone?
We stand ready to welcome new partners and suppliers, whom we assist to grow and diversify their business with the support of our wide international network. Principals can rely on our stable distribution system as well as optimised, transparent and cost-effective access to the relevant markets.
Together we explore new paths with you hand-in-hand.
Agencies & representations
Always ready for long-term relationships
As a mid-sized company we understand: transparency and trustful relations are irreplaceable – particularly in the world of raw materials. Most of our co-operations with suppliers and service providers have been in place for many years.
An overview of the representations and co-operations of the COFERMIN-Group:
- Almatis GmbH, Germany / premium alumina products (CIS)
- Andalusite Resources (PTY) Ltd, South Africa / andalusite (Europe, Asia & North America)
- Borovichi Refractories Plant, Russia / proppants (Europe)
- EKO Export S.A. – formerly BMH Micromex, Poland / cennospheres (Europe)
- Elkem ASA, Norway / microsilica (CIS)
- ESK-SiC GmbH, Germany / silicon carbide (CIS)
- FERRO DUO GmbH, Germany (Europe)
- Floursid S.p.A, Italy
- Foscor Ltd., South Africa / zirkon (CIS & Poland)
- Grillo-Werke AG, Germany
- Hafsil AS, Sarpsborg, Norway / FeSi 15% atomized + milled
- Kimony Ltd., South Africa / magnetite (Europe)
- Kyanite Mining Inc., USA / kyanite, mullite (CIS, new EC-member states & China)
- Lanxess Deutschland GmbH, Germany
- Mineralmahlwerk Hamm, Germany
- Metallkraft, Singapore / SiSiCAR /SiC + SiMetal for refractories
- Momentive Specialty Chemicals GmbH, Germany
- Premier Periclase Ltd., Ireland / seawater magnesia (CIS)
- Refracer a.s., Czech Republic / foundry chamotte (Germany)
- Rockwood Lithium GmbH – formerly Chemetall, Germany
- Rütgers Chemicals AG, Germany / binders for refractories (CIS & China)
- Safina a.s., Czech Republic
- Scheruhn Industrie-Mineralien GmbH & Co., Germany
- Titania A/S, Norway / magnetite und ilmenite (Europe)
- Treibacher Industrie AG, Austria
- TRIMEX SANDS PVT.LTD., India / sillimanite (Europe & China)
- UBE Material Industries Ltd., Japan / seawater magnesia (Europe)
- Vilnohirsk Mining Metallurgical Plant affiliated Crimea Titan, Ukraine / zircon sand and zircon flour (Europe)
- Zschimmer & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Germany / chemical additives (CIS & China)
- Samancor Chrome Limited, South Africa
A fire-proof connection
An important partner in our day-to-day business is the MINE FEUERFEST GmbH & Co. KG. In addition to technical support, they augment our experience with their deep expertise – of matters economical and practical - in the areas of ceramics, refractories, steel and foundries. Furthermore, they accompany us when it comes to the introduction of new products and the development of alternative raw materials.